<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Unconditional Parenting 

So, I guess I am resurrecting this blog today. Now it is going to be TMI about my parenting journey.

I watched a very interesting DVD of Alfie Kohn lecturing called Unconditional Parenting. Twice. Then I checked his book out of the library, and now it's overdue, and I really need to return it, so I bought a used copy on Amazon and I'm waiting for it to come.

I need to make some notes before I return my library copy.

The part that I have marked in my hardback version is pages 27 - 52. This is in the chapter Giving and Withholding Love. It's the part that starts with the section The Results of Love Withdrawal. Some pages I especially earmarked (but now I don't know exactly why) are page 29, and page 33.

I have read up to the end of Chapter 5.

But this is a book to read and re-read. I need my used copy (hopefully not already marked up), so I can write my own notes in the margin.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?